What Are Cookies
We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored and any consequences of doing so
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies” from Cookie Consent.
It is recommended that you leave on all cookies if you are not sure whether you need them or not, in case they are used to provide a service that you use.
You can prevent the creation of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this).
Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Site preferences cookies
- In order to provide you with the best possible experience you can set your preference for how this site operates when you use it.
- In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information is available whenever you interact with a page.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics to help us to understand how you use the site and identify ways that we can improve your experience and continue to produce engaging content. These cookie settings track how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit, they do NOT collect any information that is personally identifiable
- Google Analytics is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features we may record additional data to ensure that
- you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site
- ensure we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram will set cookies through our site. These may be used by them to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
As mentioned if you aren’t sure whether you need a cookie setting or not, it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case they interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information, then you can contact us via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org