2021 October Raffle
Last updated 11th July 2021
Draws for the 2021 October Raffle
- Monthly prize 1 – Drawn 1st August 2021 – £100
- Monthly prize 2 – Drawn 1st September 2021 – £100
- Monthly prize 3 – Drawn 1st October 2021 – £100
- Main Raffle – Drawn 24th October 2021 – See Prizes Below
- 1st – Camper Van Hire for 1 week by Signature Wagens (max 2 Adult & 2 Children) – [low season only and subject to their conditions]
- 2nd – 2 nights in a Camping Pod for a Family of 4 at Solway View Holidays – [low season only and subject to their conditions]
- 3rd – 2 nights in a Camping Pod for a Family of 4 at Solway View Holidays – [low season only and subject to their conditions]
- 4th – £100
- 5th – Ticket for a 4-Person Game of Plate Golf at Solway View Caravan Park
- 6th – Family Pass for Dark Space Planetarium, Kirkcudbright
- 7th – Family Pass for The Wee Pottery, Kirkcudbright
- 8th – One Limited Edition First Batch Bottles of Gin from The Dark Art Gin Distillery
- 9th – Ticket for a 4-Person Game of Plate Golf at Solway View Caravan Park
Kirkcudbright Summer Festivities is extremely grateful to Signature Wagens, Solway View Holidays, The Dark Sky Planetarium, The Wee Pottery and The Dark Art Distillery for their donation of the above prizes
Terms and Conditions
Entering the October Raffle
- UK law states that it is an offence for raffle tickets to be sold to, by or on behalf of a person under 16 years of age. As underage gambling is an offence, any tickets bought by or on behalf of somebody under the age of 16 or unwittingly sold to such a person will be rejected from the draw and the money returned. Any prizes won by rejected tickets will be forfeited and re-drawn. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out age verification checks.
- This raffle is open to residents of mainland Great Britain over the age of 16 only (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and BFPOs). Anyone connected with the production of the Raffle, Kirkcudbright Summer Festivities members, prize donors, as well as relatives of such persons living at the same address are unable to enter the Raffle.
- Participation in this raffle costs £1 per raffle ticket. You may purchase more than one ticket however the maximum number of tickets you may purchase in total is one hundred (£100).
- Each raffle ticket purchased will be entered into all the remaining monthly draws plus the grand draw, even if they win one of the monthly prizes. Please keep the ticket as proof of purchase.
- Tickets cannot be purchased online or over the telephone.
- Tickets are available from Kirkcudbright Summer Festivities Charity Shop, at our events and from local companies or organisations who have volunteered to assist us in this respect. Legitimate sellers will have a copy of these rules, a prize list and an advert based upon the designs used on the tickets.
- Means of payment. Tickets can be purchased
o using cash, cheque (made payable to Kirkcudbright Summer Festivities) or by Debit Card.
o Credit card payments are NOT accepted in any circumstance. Any ticket purchases found to have been made by Credit Card will be refunded and the tickets voided. For more information, please visit www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
o Kirkcudbright Summer Festivities accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible, or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
o Kirkcudbright Summer Festivities accept no responsibility if the chosen method of payment is cancelled in error.
- Kirkcudbright Summer Festivities reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
The Raffle Draw
- The main prize draw will take place on October 24th 2021 at the conclusion of the Food Festival. The prize winners will be randomly selected in an independently supervised draw held in public at the said Kirkcudbright Food Festival.
- The first ticket drawn will win the first prize on the published list, the second ticket drawn will win the second prize, and this will continue until all the prizes have been won. Winning raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
- A monthly draw will be held on the 1st August 2021, 1st September 2021 and 1st October 2021. All tickets purchased on or before the preceding day will be entered into a draw for a single prize of £100.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified using the contact details supplied on the ticket no later than 3 weeks after the draw date. Winning ticket numbers will be published on our website at www.ksf.scot/october-raffle within 7 days of the draw taking place. The Kirkcudbright Summer Festivities Charity Shop will also have a winners’ list available in-store. Please keep the ticket as proof of purchase.
- Winners of monetary prizes will be sent their winnings by cheque in the post once contact has been made.
- Kirkcudbright Summer Festivities will make their best endeavours to contact winners. If no contact can be made, the unclaimed prize is held until the next raffle opens. Once this deadline has passed and a new raffle is open, the unclaimed prize may be treated as Kirkcudbright Summer Festivities sees fit, and may be returned to the raffle fund.
- There is no cash equivalent for non-cash prizes
- Non-cash prizes are subject to the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions and any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to the relevant supplier of the prize.
- All winners are required to co-operate with Kirkcudbright Summer Festivities’ requirement to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate.
- If you feel you have a problem with gambling, please visit https://www.begambleaware.org/
- We do not capture the personal information recorded on your raffle ticket stubs. This information is used by Kirkcudbright Summer Festivities to contact you if you hold a winning ticket. We have recently refreshed our approach to how we protect your personal data, visit ksf.scot/privacy to read our privacy notice.
Promoter: Ian Kemp, 11 Millhall, DG6 4TQ, on behalf of Kirkcudbright Summer Festivities, 53 St Mary Street, Kirkcudbright, DG6 4DU | A company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland – No: 275795, and a registered Scottish Charity, No: SC036111 | Registered under the Gambling Act 2005 with Dumfries and Galloway Council, Licence 246